Your #1 Favorite Thing to Do in Charleston Is…
We asked our 200K+ Instagram followers what their #1 favorite thing to do in Charleston was and while an overwhelming number simply replied “EAT!” (foodies, we get it!), below are 35 more favorites.
Did your #1 favorite thing to do in Charleston make the list?
1. Ghost & Graveyard Walking Tour with Bulldog Tours
2. Grab coffee & walk along The Battery
9. Pick up shells along Isle of Palms at sunset
11. Grab a latte from The Daily & walk around Hampton Park when the jasmine is in bloom
19. Visit all of the parks & walk the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
21. Swing on the pier at Waterfront Park
22. Grab a friend & attend one of the many wellness events around town
23. Take a sunset stroll down Pitt Street Bridge
25. Fish on the pier at Folly Beach
27. Go for a walk or bike ride & find new hidden gems & secret gardens
28. Walk through the Historic District, window box spot & window shop
30. Watch Charleston’s sunsets! They are like snowflakes, never the same.
31. Attend the Dock Dogs event at SEWE
32. Restaurant hop! Drink & app at one place, then move along to the next.
34. Hang out with friends at Folly Beach