King Charles Inn, a boutique hotel in Charleston's historic district is pleased to announce a series of pop-up events featuring six local purveyors. Occurring monthly between March and August, each shop will be open to guests and the general public at the King Charles Inn.
Pop-up shops scheduled to appear are as follows:
March 17, 4-6pm
- Burnt & Salty is a Korean mustard brand known for a unique blend of sweet, salty, spicy and savory flavors.
April 21, 4-6pm
- Versus Apparel, a clothing company putting a contemporary, faith inspired twist to everyday attire for both men and women.
May 19, 4-6pm
- Hermosa Jewelry, a handcrafted jeweler influenced by the Southern lifestyle and coastal landscapes of the Lowcountry with a vintage touch.
June 16, 4-6pm
- Homegrown Cotton, a men's clothing line made of only locally grown cotton and all- natural, eco-friendly dyes.
July 21, 4-6pm
- Brooke Wilder Atelier, a women's lifestyle brand offering a new and authentic take on women's fashion.
August 18, 2017, 4-6pm
- M. Dumas & Sons, an iconic men's specialty retailer founded in 1917, featuring sportswear and fine clothing.