Checking off all the items for your Big Day is a breeze and just a bicycle trip away. Scroll on to explore some of the his-and-her matrimonial must-see spots across Charleston. These charming locales are chock-full of Lowcountry goodies that will have your wedding to-do list completed in no time while cruising and enjoying the sights, sounds and flavors of the Holy City.
1. First stop: flowers. Stop in and meet the team at Loluma who can design your dream day down to the very last pretty petal.
2. Try tasty treats aplenty at Cupcake Downsouth and find your favorite flavor for your wedding guest favors.
3. Charleston’s Bella Bridesmaids will have your glam squad fitted into the perfect color, fabric and silhouette for the wedding day.
4. From attendants’ gifts to rings and registry, Croghan’s Jewel Box has been serving Charleston’s brides and grooms for generations.
5. For the groom-to-be, be sure to peruse the selection at M. Dumas & Sons to find tailor made suits and unique groomsmen gifts.
6. Locally handcrafted in Charleston, Brackish bowties are the perfect addition to any Southern soirée. These sustainable works of art and other local treasures can be found at the Charleston Preservation Society Shop.
7. Meander through one of Charleston’s timeless fashion treasures, Berlin’s.
8. Make sure there is plenty of room in your bicycle basket when you visit the Charleston City Market for local treasures! Discover more than 300 local artisans who call one of America’s oldest markets home.
9. Handmade indigenous sweetgrass baskets found at the Charleston City Market make wonderful gifts and can be used for décor at your wedding reception – and treasured for a lifetime in your home.
10. Take home a piece of Charleston’s wearable charm from Gold Creations, ideal for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girl and more.
11. Fulfill your future kitchen dreams at the Le Creuset Boutique. Complete with iconic cast iron, versatile stoneware and innovative wine accessories.
12. Pedal over to Candlefish to meet with the Chandlers and plan your own candle-making workshop to make customized wedding candles perfect for wedding favors or a luxe bachelorette party with your besties.
13. Stroll through the iconic Gibbes Museum of Art to explore the exceptional Edwardian wedding venue options, enjoy the exhibits and soak in the exquisitely renovated glass domed rotunda.
14. Finish the day tasting craft cocktails prepared in high style at The Dewberry Charleston’s brass bar. Or, join expert mixologist Ryan Casey and the nationally recognized team in The Living Room for a private mixology lesson. You’ve earned it!
Charleston Wedding Guide Preferred Vendors
Out of the Garden (Feature Image Florals) | Loluma | Cupcake Downsouth | Bella Bridesmaids | Croghan’s Jewel Box | M. Dumas & Sons | Brackish Charleston Preservvation Society Shop | Berlin’s | Charleston City Market | Gold Creations | Le Creuset Boutique | Candlefish |Gibbes Museum of Art | The Dewberry Charleston
For More Charleston Wedding Inspiration Follow Along
Feature Image: Clay Austin