TOURS AND ADMISSION
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Monday through Saturday 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION
WHICH INCLUDES ACCESS TO ALL TOURS PRESENTED DAILY.
TICKETS ARE GOOD FOREVER FOR ANY ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE
THE PLANTATION IS OPEN FOR REGULAR TOUR OPERATIONS. EACH GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
• Entrance to Boone Hall will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• Covered wagon tours across the entire property (as long as weather and road conditions allow)
• Unique one-of-a-kind "Exploring The Gullah Culture" live presentations
• Walk through tours of the first floor of the plantation home.
• Black History In America Exhibit on display in nine original slave dwellings
• History talks presented outdoors in front of historic dwellings
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• NEW - Stable tours now available
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
• Free Parking
See website for specific hours of operation.
Request a Visitors Guide
Sign Up To Access Favorites
Login to Access Your Favorites
No Account Yet?
Sign Up & Plan Your Trip
Access Your Favorites from any Device and Get Suggestions for Upcoming Events
Share Your Favorites
Would you like a free Charleston vacation planning guide?
Published annually, the official Charleston Visitors Guide is full of gorgeous photography, insider tips, maps, and resources to help you plan your Charleston vacation.