BOONE HALL PLANTATION
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Tuesday - Saturday 9am-5pm
Closed On Mondays
Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
EACH GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
• Entrance to Boone Hall will be on the world famous Avenue Of Oaks
• Tractor tours across the property with a limited capacity for each ride for health and safety reasons (weather permitting)
• Exploring The Gullah Culture presentations will be held outdoors with social distancing maintained
• Walk through tours of the first floor of the plantation home
• Black History In America Exhibit is open with a limit of four persons in each cabin at a time
• Outdoor history talk presented in front of historic dwellings
• Tour the outside beauty areas of the property at your own pace
• Stroll through our outdoor gardens which are a showcase of color
• See beautiful marsh views and wildlife on hand
See website for specific hours of operation.
Request a Visitors Guide
Sign Up To Access Favorites
Login to Access Your Favorites
No Account Yet?
Sign Up & Plan Your Trip
Access Your Favorites from any Device and Get Suggestions for Upcoming Events
Share Your Favorites
Would you like a free Charleston vacation planning guide?
Published annually, the official Charleston Visitors Guide is full of gorgeous photography, insider tips, maps, and resources to help you plan your Charleston vacation.