Charleston County Parks invites the Lowcountry to celebrate the Fourth of July holiday at the Mount Pleasant Pier! Known as Uncle Sam Jam, this annual event is the perfect spot to enjoy a fantastic Independence Day party.
Groove to live Carolina beach and party music Recollections as they perform at the end of the pier Tuesday, July 4. Gates open at 7 p.m. and live music starts at 8 p.m. and continues throughout the evening.
At the foot of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, stretching 1250 feet out into Charleston Harbor, the scenic Mount Pleasant Pier will be a great spot to watch the area’s best fireworks displays and celebrate Independence Day.
Beverages will be available for purchase on site; treats and snacks will also be on hand at the pier’s Riverwatch Cafe and Gift Shop. Outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited. Food and beverage fees are not included in ticket price.
Limited spaces will be sold for the Uncle Sam Jam, so reserve your spot soon! Admission is $10, or $8 in advance. There will be no refunds issued or rain dates scheduled for this event. Buy tickets early - this event will sell out!
Other Upcoming Music Events on the Mount Pleasant Pier:
· May 12 – Friday Night Boogie with DJ Jim Bowers
· May 13 – Shaggin’ on the Cooper with the Shem Creek Boogie Band
· June 9 – Friday Night Boogie with DJ Jim Bowers
· June 10 – Shaggin’ on the Cooper with Ocean Drive Party Band
· July 14 – Friday Night Boogie with DJ Jim Bowers
· July 15 - Shaggin’ on the Cooper with The Counts
· August 12 - Shaggin’ on the Cooper with Vinyl Daze
· September 9 - Shaggin’ on the Cooper with The Coppertones
For details or to purchase tickets, call 843-795-4386, visit www.CharlestonCountyParks.com, or download the Charleston County Parks app. These events are brought to you by Coca-Cola, Dasani and your Charleston County Parks.
Access Your Favorites from any Device and Get Suggestions for Upcoming Events