King Charles Inn, a boutique hotel in Charleston's historic district is pleased to announce a series of pop-up events featuring six local purveyors. Occurring monthly between March and August, each shop will be open to guests and the general public at the King Charles Inn.
Pop-up shops scheduled to appear are as follows:
March 17, 4-6pm
- Burnt & Salty is a Korean mustard brand known for a unique blend of sweet, salty, spicy and savory flavors.
April 21, 4-6pm
- Versus Apparel, a clothing company putting a contemporary, faith inspired twist to everyday attire for both men and women.
May 19, 4-6pm
- Hermosa Jewelry, a handcrafted jeweler influenced by the Southern lifestyle and coastal landscapes of the Lowcountry with a vintage touch.
June 16, 4-6pm
- Homegrown Cotton, a men's clothing line made of only locally grown cotton and all- natural, eco-friendly dyes.
July 21, 4-6pm
- Brooke Wilder Atelier, a women's lifestyle brand offering a new and authentic take on women's fashion.
August 18, 2017, 4-6pm
- M. Dumas & Sons, an iconic men's specialty retailer founded in 1917, featuring sportswear and fine clothing.
March 17, 2017 April 21, 2017 May 19, 2017 June 16, 2017 July 21, 2017 August 18, 2017
King Charles Inn 237 Meeting St., Charleston, SC, 29401