Join Charleston Harbor Tours and the Ten Cap Jazz Band for a signature holiday event. The Holidays on the Harbor Dinner Cruise. Come aboard the Charleston Princess to celebrate the holiday season with a delicious buffet dinner while taking in the sights of the Charleston Harbor and enjoying some jazzy holiday classics from a Charleston favorite!
The delicious gourmet buffet provided by Dish & Design Catering Includes:
*Tossed Salad with assorted dressings
*Sweet Tea Brined, Herb Roasted Chicken
*Lowcountry Shrimp & Grits
*Green Beans Almondine
*Roasted Potato Medley
*House made Rolls
*A delicious assortment of Dessert Bars
With many years of collective experience entertaining all kinds of audiences, The Ten Cap Jazz band is a true Lowcountry treasure!
**While dining aboard the Charleston Princess, you'll get close-up views of the Holy City's most famous and charming sights, including: **
* Fort Sumter: One of Charleston's most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
* USS Yorktown: the famous World War II "Fighting Lady"
* St. Michael's Episcopal Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
* Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
* The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
Join us for an amazing night out on the harbor to celebrate your holiday season!
December 6, 2019 December 13, 2019 December 21, 2019 December 28, 2019