Join Charleston Harbor Tours and the Ten Cap Jazz Band for a signature holiday event. The Holidays on the Harbor Dinner Cruise. Come aboard the Charleston Princess to celebrate the holiday season with a delicious buffet dinner while taking in the sights of the Charleston Harbor and enjoying some jazzy holiday classics from a Charleston favorite!
The delicious gourmet buffet provided by Dish & Design Catering Includes:
*Tossed Salad with assorted dressings
*Sweet Tea Brined, Herb Roasted Chicken
*Lowcountry Shrimp & Grits
*Green Beans Almondine
*Roasted Potato Medley
*House made Rolls
*A delicious assortment of Dessert Bars
With many years of collective experience entertaining all kinds of audiences, The Ten Cap Jazz band is a true Lowcountry treasure!
**While dining aboard the Charleston Princess, you'll get close-up views of the Holy City's most famous and charming sights, including: **
* Fort Sumter: One of Charleston's most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
* USS Yorktown: the famous World War II "Fighting Lady"
* St. Michael's Episcopal Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
* Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
* The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
Join us for an amazing night out on the harbor to celebrate your holiday season!