What better way to enjoy a morning on the harbor than with a relaxing Holiday Jazz Brunch Cruise aboard the Charleston Princess? Join Charleston Harbor Tours & Events and The Ten Cap Jazz Band for a fantastic experience on the harbor.
We'll have a well appointed gourmet buffet brunch set up by Charleston favorite, Dish & Design Catering, to include local lowcountry favorites like shrimp and grits with tasso gravy, French toast casserole, Scrambled Eggs, Ham, bacon, country potatoes, assorted fruit, assorted homemade biscuits and jam, butter and jellies as well as fresh brewed, locally roasted coffee and fresh orange juice. All just $48.95 for adults.
We'll have live entertainment on the second deck provided by TenCap Jazz. TenCap Jazz is one of the hottest and most exciting jazz combos in the Low-country today providing the highest quality in musical entertainment. TenCap Jazz is a 6-piece combo comprised of trumpet, trombone, saxophone/clarinet, bass, piano and drums. Collectively, the artists of TenCap Jazz have over 100 years of musical experience entertaining audiences through the United States. The group plays various styles of jazz including dixieland, swing, latin, hard bop, smooth jazz, funk and fusion. They will be featuring some holiday favorites during this 2 hour cruise!*
**While aboard, you'll get close-up views of the Holy City's most famous and charming sights, including: **
* Fort Sumter: One of Charleston's most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
* USS Yorktown: the famous World War II "Fighting Lady"
* St. Michael's Episcopal Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
* Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
* The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
* Join Charleston Harbor Tours and TenCap Jazz for a fantastic brunch on beautiful Charleston Harbor!
Access Your Favorites from any Device and Get Suggestions for Upcoming Events