10 Things You Must Do in Charleston this Holiday Season
Witness the magic of the theatre, savor heirloom holiday recipes, admire a Venice-Simplon Orient-Express train replica, experience Christmas in Charleston. Make this holiday season memorable with a visit to the Holy City and check the following bucket list items off your list!
- Go to the Holiday Festival of Lights
- Shop Black Tie Optional Friday on King Street
- Visit Belmond Charleston Place Hotel‘s iconic holiday train display
- Attend the Christmas tree lighting at Colonial Lake
- Sip historic St. Cecilia Punch
- Bake Callie’s Charleston Biscuits’ “Drunk & Toasty Myers Pecan Pie“
- Purchase tickets to a holiday show at the Dock Street Theatre
- Experience the Parade of Boats
- Join Middleton Place for a Family Yuletide
- Ring in the New Year aboard the USS Yorktown
What are you most looking forward to this holiday season? Check out more holiday happenings here!