12 Healthy Activities To Do in Charleston
Traveling doesn’t have to result in forgetting your fitness goals when you’re traveling to Charleston! From the Lowcountry’s miles of sandy shores to its beautiful parks, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to get your steps in. Scroll on to discover some of our favorite ways to keep your health and wellness at top of mind when visiting Charleston.
1. Sign up for soulful fitness at The Works
2. Kayak your way through the Lowcountry’s waterways
3. Run along the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
4. Get your steps in during a walking tour
5. Unwind at the spa
6. Hang ten with Isla Surf School
7. Enjoy a long walk at one of Charleston’s parks (or mix it up and challenge yourself to the climbing wall at James Island County Park!)
8. Explore Charleston’s five beautiful barrier islands
9. Nourish your body with the help of our Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten-Free Guide to Charleston
10. Bike your way through the Holy City with Holy Spokes
11. Grab your board and head to SK8 Charleston
12. Sweat it out with Rhapsody Fitness
PIN FOR LATER
For more, check out these 14 Lowcountry spots to get your 10,000 steps in!