Enjoy a flavorful twist on a classic club with Bay Street Biergarten‘s Beary Club topped with blueberry jam; transport to France with La Patisserie‘s Salami, Mortadella & Provolone served on a fresh baguette; savor every bite of Ted’s Butcherblock‘s signature sandwich – their hearty Housemade Pastrami. Charleston has no shortage of crave-worthy cold cuts and we rounded up just a few favorites to sink your teeth into!
For more mouth-watering bites, check out our foodie round ups here!
1. La Patisserie‘s Salami, Mortadella & Provolone Sandwich
2. The Alley‘s Crowley’s Country Club
3. Bay Street Biergarten‘s Beary Club
4. Carmella‘s Italian
5. Ted’s Butcherblock‘s Housemade Pastrami
6. 39 Rue de Jean‘s House Smoked Turkey
7. Mercantile & Mash‘s Croque Monsieur
8. Swamp Fox Restaurant‘s Turkey Club