From pillowy buttermilk biscuits and gravy to sweet and savory chicken and waffles, Charleston is home to some of the most mouth-watering breakfast dishes in America. Foodies, be sure to add all of Charleston’s 7 iconic brunch dishes to your culinary bucket list and get ready to savor the flavors of the Lowcountry!
1. Bloody Mary at Halls Chophouse
2. Fried Green Tomatoes with Thunder Sauce and Goat Cheese at The Glass Onion
3. Chicken & Waffles at Poogan’s Porch
4. Mac Attack at The Macintosh
5. Biscuits & Gravy at Virginia’s on King
6. Shrimp n’ Grits at HUSK
7. She-Crab Soup at Charleston Grill
Searching for more spots to brunch in Charleston? Discover the 9 fluffiest flapjacks in the Lowcountry.