Benefits of JoiningTravel Council investors receive many benefits, designed to help them to promote their tourism-related business. Businesses may be directly involved in tourism (hotels, restaurants, tour companies, attractions) or may benefit indirectly as a result of the industry (linen companies, caterers, banks, etc). If you want to be plugged into tourism in the Charleston area, you need to check out Travel Council!
Download the benefits renewal form here.
Bronze Level Investors Receive:
- A 40-word descriptive listing on explorecharleston.com with hyperlink to your business website. explorecharleston.com consistently ranks #1 on Google organic searches for trip planning advice on the Charleston area.
- Access to the confidential Group Sales Department business leads which covers the meetings, convention, motor coach, reunion, wedding and sports group markets.
- Daily direct referral service provided by Visitor Inquiry Service (VIS) staff at call center and four area Official Visitor Centers and Convention Services Department.
- Opportunity for brochure display service at each of the four area Official Visitor Centers.
- Privilege to sell tickets at each of the four area Official Visitor Centers.
- Privilege to sell same day hotel reservations through Lowcountry Reservation Service (LRS).
- Monthly networking opportunities with local tourism industry leaders at Travel Council meetings, which occur at 4 pm on the second Tuesday of most months.
- Continuing education programs, seminars and technology learning sessions provided throughout the year.
- Opportunity to advertise on-line and in CACVB publications, including the Official Charleston Area Visitors Guide, the Official Destination Planning Guide, the Official Charleston Area Wedding Guide and the Official Charleston Area & Resort Islands Golf Guide.
Gold Level Investors Receive:
All of the Bronze & Silver Level benefits plus...
- Complimentary 40-word descriptive listing in the 600,000+ annual print run of the Official Charleston Area Visitors Guide, the region’s # 1 trip planning resource.
- Opportunity to bid on premium ad positions within the Official Charleston Area Visitors Guide.
- Verified, qualified Media leads pertaining to travel writer visits, broadcast opportunities or editorial round-up. Leads are sent to industry / topic specific members that pertain to the specific media inquiry.
- Ability to have appropriate press releases posted to explorecharleston.com consumer site.
- Inclusion in Director of Sales discussions of tradeshows, sales blitzes, planner events, FAM tours, sales and market forecasts.
- Exclusive advance participation in various Marketing and Sales initiatives throughout the year.
Contact us to Join or Renew
Director of Investor Relations
Investor Relations Representative
Investor Relations Manager
Travel Council Programs Manager