Benefits of JoiningTravel Council investors receive many benefits, designed to help them to promote their tourism-related business. Businesses may be directly involved in tourism (hotels, restaurants, tour companies, attractions) or may benefit indirectly as a result of the industry (linen companies, caterers, banks, etc). If you want to be plugged into tourism in the Charleston area, you need to check out Travel Council!
Bronze Level Investors Receive:
- A 175-character descriptive listing on explorecharleston.com with hyperlink to your business website. Our website, explorecharleston.com, consistently ranks #1 on Google organic searches for trip planning advice regarding the Charleston area.
- Access to the confidential Group Sales Department hotel leads and service requests which cover the meetings, convention, motor coach, reunion, wedding and sports group markets via the Simpleview Extranet.
- Daily direct referral service provided by Visitor Inquiry Service (VIS) staff at call center and four Official Charleston Area Visitor Centers and Convention Services Department.
- Opportunity for brochure (4” x 9”) display service at each of the four Official Charleston Area Visitor Centers.
- Privilege to sell tickets at each of the four Official Charleston Area Visitor Centers.
- Privilege to sell same day hotel reservations through Lowcountry Reservation Service (LRS).
- Networking and educational opportunities with local tourism industry leaders at Travel Council meetings, which occur throughout the year.
- Continuing education programs, seminars and technology learning sessions provided throughout the year.
- Opportunity to advertise on-line and in CACVB publications, including the Official Charleston Area Visitors Guide, the Official Destination Planning Guide, and the Official Charleston Area Wedding Guide.
Gold Level Investors Receive:
All of the Bronze & Silver Level benefits plus...
- Complimentary 175-character descriptive listing in the 600,000+ annual print run of the Official Charleston Area Visitors Guide, the region’s # 1 trip planning resource.
- Advance opportunities to participate in exclusive online advertising positions.
- Opportunity to bid on premium ad positions within the Official Charleston Area Visitors Guide.
- Verified, qualified Media leads pertaining to travel writer visits, broadcast opportunities or editorial round-up. Leads are sent to industry / topic specific members that pertain to the specific media inquiry.
- Hotel Director of Sales meetings and planning of tradeshows, sales blitzes, planner events, FAM tours, sales and market forecasts.
- Exclusive advance participation in various Marketing and Sales initiatives throughout the year.
Contact us to Join or Renew
Director of Investor Relations
Investor Relations Manager
Investor Relations Manager
Director of Membership Programs
Retail Account Representative