Celebrate St Patrick's Day at the Catch the Leprechaun 5K Run/Walk. This scenic race offers spectacular views of the Cooper River Bridge, USS Yorktown and Charleston Harbor. After the race, there will be live music, a great post race party, a pot of gold for the winners and prizes for everyone who finishes before the Leprechaun. All proceeds will benefit Pattison's Academy.
Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 6:30pm
Fee: $25 Before March 1, $30 After (Includes Brooks Running Shirt and St Patrick's Day Party)
Highlights will Include:
* USATF Certified Course Offering Views of the Cooper River Bridge, Charleston Harbor and USS Yorktown
* St Patrick’s Day Festivities at Mt Pleasant Waterfront Park from 6:30 – 9:00
* Live Bands, Food and Drinks (All included in Registration Fee)
* Bagpiper Leads Parade of Runners to Starting Line.
* Pot of Gold Coins for the Winners
* Leprechaun Running Race – Prize for Anyone who Finishes Before Him
* High Performance Brooks Running Shirt for Participants (Subject to Availability)
* All Participants Entered to Win a pair of Coasta Del Mar Sunglasses