A two-man tournament for male amateur players, The Friendship Cup is contested on the world famous Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship, and the Gary Player designed Cougar Point Golf Course.
You will enjoy lavish receptions & dinners, a nightly hospitality suite, and an array of fantastic prizes during this three-day event. Guests may purchase a non-golfer package and attend all nightly activities.
• Accommodations for three nights
• Daily Breakfast (Friday and Saturday)
• Thursday Night - Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ (includes alcohol)
• Friday Night – Dinner for ALL attendees honoring our Past Champions (includes alcohol)
• Saturday Night - Awards Dinner and Reception (includes alcohol)
• Hospitality room for three nights
• Two golf rounds (One on the Ocean Course)
• Two boxed lunches while golfing and sponsored alcohol on course
• Tournament gift bag
The Sanctuary from $1529 per person double occupancy
The Villas from $1298 per person double occupancy in a 2 bedroom
Day Pass without accommodations - $1150
Spouse/Guest Add-On - $599
Taxes are not included in above pricing. Villa is based on a 2 bedroom West Beach resort unit.
Caddie gratuities not included.
To request additional information for all events and view updated agendas with times and locations, photos and information about speakers and partners, please visit the website or contact Natalie_payne@kiawahresort.com or 843.768.2882. For reservations please call the number listed.